6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Getting a Dental Bridge
A bright and healthy smile reflects our overall well-being. However, tooth loss due to accidents, decay, or gum disease can affect our confidence and oral functionality. Dental bridges provide a highly effective solution for restoring missing teeth, enabling you to recover your smile and oral health. If you’re considering getting a dental bridge near you, keep reading to discover six good reasons for it being the best choice.
- Smile Restoration: A missing tooth can significantly impact your self-esteem. Dental bridges not only fill the gaps but also help restore your smile to its natural beauty. Using high-quality materials and advanced equipment, a bridge for missing teeth is custom-made to blend seamlessly with your existing teeth, creating a natural-looking smile.
- Improved Chewing and Speaking: Basic activities like chewing and speaking can become cumbersome when you have a missing tooth. Dental bridges provide a stable and functional bite, letting you eat what you want and express yourself confidently. Unlike dentures, bridges are fixed in place, ensuring a comfortable and reliable chewing experience.
- Preventing Dental Shifting: A gap in your teeth can lead to adjacent teeth shifting out of position over time. This misalignment affects your bite and may result in jaw joint issues. The dental bridge prevents the adjacent teeth from shifting and disrupting the aesthetics of your smile.
- Long-lasting Solution: Dental bridges with appropriate maintenance and semi-annual dental exams may survive for decades. Dental bridges provide a more durable and permanent solution to missing teeth than temporary solutions, such as dentures. Their longevity makes them a cost-effective investment in oral health and overall well-being.
- Comfort and Convenience: Dental bridges are custom-made to fit snugly in your mouth, restoring your ability to eat and talk normally. Unlike removable dentures, bridges are fixed in place, eliminating adhesive need and minimizing the risk of accidental displacement. Once the bridge is in place, you can enjoy the convenience of a hassle-free, fully functional smile.
- Preserving Facial Structure: Without stimulation from a tooth, the bone in that region might begin to degenerate. Changes in face structure, such as a sunken look, may result from bone loss. Dental bridges help prevent bone loss by stimulating the underlying bone, preserving your facial structure, and maintaining a youthful appearance.
Conclusion: If searching for dental bridges in Concord, NH, look no further than Concord Dental Associates. Our professional dentists offer top-notch dental care, including dental bridges and oral health examinations. Don’t let missing teeth hinder your confidence and oral functionality; consider getting a dental bridge today and unlock the beauty of your smile once more. Contact us today!